green honu in maui

green honu in maui
the search for the light above...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

change is not only good, but inevitable...

my mac turns on so far, thank god(s), and i will
be sending it to their techs tomorrow to hopefully
repair any damage that was done during
that time i've been gone from here.  since i was
here last, i've done nothing but dream of your happiness,
and even got to see it in different places and times, in what
seems like a dream now. what may this dream become?
i'll try to watch that movie again, as it reminds me of you...

i miss talking to you everyday, no matter how brief it was
before this gap appeared here, and can only hope
and pray that i get this machine back in one piece so i can
continue to remind you daily of how special you are to me,
as you are one of a kind, a VERY special kind that deserves
nothing more than the best of everything, especially
those littlest things that seem to count the most in life...

i learned that i need to take better care of myself
as well during this time, and have decided to make
some important changes to improve the me that
my muse understands best.  i was foolish not to do
what i was supposed to be doing while i was gone,
and fear i may have i lead you astray in the process,
but i know you know me better than i do, and already
understand where i'm not only where i'm coming from,
but also going with this...

part of my changes are the cause of these technical
issues in my life right now - i need to follow directions
better, focus on more positive things that make me
happy, like writing in here to you, and to remember to
take deep breaths and calm down; to inhale
the light and to exhale the dark.  hopefully i will be
getting this machine back asap, so i can elaborate
on the dreams i had during the gap between this
and my last post on here, but do me a favor
and PLEASE watch/reread my last post, because
even if it is a song i didn't write, it perfectly explains
how i feel about this gap, and i cannot wait for you
to see my reflections of the dreams i had during
this "break", as well as the one below...

until then, just know that i am, and will always be here
for you, much more clear headed and cannot wait to speak
w/one of the lights that truly brighten up my this life of mine.

---


i remember you


by:
skid row


Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
And all the tears you cried, that called my name
And when you needed me I came through

I paint a picture of the days gone by
When love went blind and you would make me see
I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We spend the summer with the top rolled down
Wished ever after would be like this
You said I love you babe, without a sound
I said I'd give my life for just one kiss
I'd live for your smile and die for your kiss

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you



No comments:

Post a Comment